[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new litter ...litter size

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:48:53 -0500

so you would rather take a chance that a bitch will have to be spayed due to a
severe infection, rather than give her antibiotices a vet prescribed.  it is my
understanding that bitches with pyo will often get it at each heat cycle,
whether bred or not, and if not treated will most often have to be spayed.
Laura