[ SHOWGSD-L ] new litter

  • From: LeDoux Jan <silverwoodsgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:11:35 -0800 (PST)

Not sure I am doing this right as I never post but rarely..

I would like to annouce my new litter at Silverwood's

mother is ShadowValley Silverwood's Shania 11 pts maj res bred by Karen Fisher
owned by Jan LeDoux OFA Good

sire Champion Sharobi's Freeway ...OFA "excellent" out of Sharobi's Kennels
owner Shari Everitt and Toby Bison (sp) I think that is how you spell their
names....

 We are proud to announce this morning our Shania had 6 females and 2 males..
mom and babies are doing wonderful...what a way to break in the new year with
wonderful puppy breath...

Happy New Year everyone

Jan

Silverwood's german Shepherds

http://www.geocities.com/silverwoodgermanshepherds

Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: showgsd-l Digest Fri, 31 Dec 2004 Volume: 01
Issue: 596

In This Issue:
#1: From: "edwinx"
Subject: Re: I have a question
#2: From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
#3: From: "Tammy"
Subject: New Years Resolutions?
#4: From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds"

#5: From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
#6: From: "Helen"
Subject: Ginny Collins
#7: From: "irrenhaus4"
#8: From: "Windvane"
#9: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Subject: AOL for dummies
#10: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Subject: Color only
#11: From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
Subject: NEED MIKE SHERMAN'S PHONE#
#12: From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
#13: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Subject: Don't call me a boob
#14: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Subject: aol and web browsers

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "edwinx"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:50:55 -0800

I will tell ya when you turn 18..lol....Paul Root gave me the name at a
Maturity in Washington State, I think it was 1998...I was helping the
photograher carry the flowers for the pictures...he yelled out...Hey Flower
Boy...I can not tell ya what happened next...but it wasn't pretty...lol...FB
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 1:14 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] I have a question

> I've been wondering this for a long time.
> How did Ed get the nickname flowerboy?
>

> Melissa
> POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:57:16 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 3:54:36 PM Central Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I will tell ya when you turn 18..lol....Paul Root gave me the name at a
> Maturity in Washington State, I think it was 1998...I was helping the
> photograher carry the flowers for the pictures...he yelled out...Hey Flower
> Boy...I can not tell ya what happened next...but it wasn't pretty...lol...FB

Now be truthful with the young lady......................... you were a
Flower Child!

Gary

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Tammy"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:03:58 -0500

Hello List,
Now that 2004 is at the very end and as we sit reminiscing of another year gone
by, I personally have learned so much this year. I have learned to be way more
patient (with people and my four legged kids), I appreciate my friends, old and
new, but most of all I will enjoy everyday with my dogs. Their life with us is
so very short that we must treasure every moment that we have with them. As for
my new resolutions? Well the loose more weight is always there lol, but I think
that I will make a honest attempt to speak to everyone that I can at ringside.
Even though I have only been in this a few years, I will try to be a better dog
person in the coming year. Lets face it folks, we are all out there for the
same exact reason, to bring home the purple. What about everyonelse, any new
resolutions???
Tammy

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds"

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:04:59 -0600

And all along I thought it was a baking thing!!

;-)

> In a message dated 12/31/2004 3:54:36 PM Central Standard Time,
> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> I will tell ya when you turn 18..lol....Paul Root gave me the name at a
>> Maturity in Washington State, I think it was 1998...I was helping the
>> photograher carry the flowers for the pictures...he yelled out...Hey
>> Flower
>> Boy...I can not tell ya what happened next...but it wasn't
>> pretty...lol...FB

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:14:52 EST

In a message dated 12/31/04 3:54:15 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I will tell ya when you turn 18..lol....Paul Root gave me the name at a

Maturity in Washington State, I think it was 1998...I was helping the

photograher carry the flowers for the pictures...he yelled out...Hey Flower

Boy...I can not tell ya what happened next...but it wasn't pretty...lol...FB

I think I've already heard what happened nexted through a source lol. And you
should be truthful like Gary says lol!!!

Melissa

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Helen"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:35:12 -0800

Van A. Dukeman writes:
..Ginny "glanced" at the bitches, and said "Van, I don't know
about you, but I think that bitch in 4th is pretty awesome". Barbara Ward
then said, "You know Ginny, I was thinking the same thing when they

made that last pass". The bitch ended up Select 4 that year; however,

that "4th bitch" was to become a Grand Victrix in both Canada and the U.S.,
and quite frankly was one of the finest movers to grace a National

Ring. The bitch was Fettuccini vom Cypress. Ginny Collins had a great

eye for great movers, period!!

I will miss Ginny's kindness, knowledge of the breed, and her infectious
laugh! Our thoughts and prayers are with Ginny, Bill, and her family.

Van A. Dukeman

Ginny was an incredible and wonderful lady, one of the best. But, as far
as Fettuccini was concerned, she was easy to see by anyone and she made
judging easy. In 1996,at the U.S.Nationals, from the 6-9 Puppy Bitch class
she went on to go Reserve Winners Bitch over the adults, much to the
surprise of many. Believe me, there was no missing her....Signed the
Nationals Judge who put that baby up, Helen Franklin

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "irrenhaus4"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:39:53 -0800

Oh, Melissa!! You obviously have never seen Ed, or the reason would be very
obvious to you. Happy New Year!! Doris
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 1:14 PM

> I've been wondering this for a long time.
> How did Ed get the nickname flowerboy?
>

> Melissa

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Windvane"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:47:51 -0800

NO THAT'S DOUGH BOY! NOT FLOWER BOY! HAAAA! HAAAA!

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road
Kamloops,B.C.
V1S 2A1 Canada

http://www.geocities.com/windvanekennels

And all along I thought it was a baking thing!!

;-)

> In a message dated 12/31/2004 3:54:36 PM Central Standard Time,
> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> I will tell ya when you turn 18..lol....Paul Root gave me the name at a
>> Maturity in Washington State, I think it was 1998...I was helping the
>> photograher carry the flowers for the pictures...he yelled out...Hey
>> Flower
>> Boy...I can not tell ya what happened next...but it wasn't
>> pretty...lol...FB

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:46:39 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 11:47:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Danannkennel@xxxxxxx writes:
I meant to say-
any ideas how to make the spell check smaller

Set if for a smaller vocabulary. Or, just change the font.

I finally had to ask it to learn how to spell shit. It would not recognize
it, and it seems to be a word I use more than I thought I would.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:52:43 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 7:45:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
EJDegen@xxxxxxx writes:

I am NOT trying to start a white discussion.....just found it interesting
that Walter Martin never saw whites in Deutschland. My guess would be that
he
never looked.

Some people see things only in white and black. and some only black. I
think we might have some of those folks on the List.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:01:35 EST

Please respond privately.

Thanks,
Randy

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:06:19 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 4:45:44 PM Central Standard Time,
windvane@xxxxxxxx writes:
> NO THAT'S DOUGH BOY! NOT FLOWER BOY! HAAAA! HAAAA!
>
> Emilie C.Woodruff

Now that you mention it, there is a resemblance !.......................:>}}

Gary

------------------------------

Msg: #13 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:07:48 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 10:55:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
A Hooter silly............................. but a Hell's Angel could never
say no to a Hooter ! Is that the same group that Evan belongs to?

I was only a Hooter for two days. I was fine with the costume, but I was
hooted out for the dancing. I went on to become a coyote.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

------------------------------

Msg: #14 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:13:05 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 11:54:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
I recommend that anyone who has AOL, should try using an external browser.
While the browser inside AOL seems convenient, using one externally is
actually
more convenient in that buttons to go from the browser to the aol screen
will
then be found in your taskbar at the bottom of the screen. You can click
back and forth without having to move anything. (You won't lose IMs behind
the
browser screen.)
Most computers, if they have aol, will also have an icon on the desktop for
"Internet Explorer." Once you log into aol and get online, just go back to
your desktop and double click that icon. The browser screen that will open
is an
"external browser." You can do the same if you have a Netscape browser
installed on your computer by double clicking the Netscape icon on your
desktop.

This might as well be in Greek. I have read it three times and still don't
understand it. It is not unlike when I read the standard. What is a
taskbar, what is a browser, what is an external browser, what is Internet
Explorer,
what is an IM? Other than that, it makes perfect sense to me.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

End of showgsd-l Digest V1 #596