[ SHOWGSD-L ] new PAM & AX

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:21:38 EST

This past weekend CH Cassie finished her Excellent standard agility title
with a very fast time and 1st place, which also qualifies her for a PAM
(Performance Award of Merit).  Cassie's name has now been updated to:
PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson TD PT AX OAJ NAP NJP TC OFAh&e

To qualify for the PAM, the dog needs to be titled in 3 different
performance events and hold an advanced level title in one of them.  Cassie
earned her
first title, the TD (tracking dog), at the national in St. Louis just  before
she turned 9 months old.  Last year, she earned her PT (herding) at  just over
2 years old.  Last Fall she finished her breed championship while  she was
still 2 years old.  Meanwhile, we've also been showing in agility  and now at
just over 3 years old, she's earned her AX (advanced level of  agility),
qualifying her for the PAM.

There aren't many breed champions that are also PAMs.  I am very proud  of
Cassie for being in this prestigious group, especially at her young  age.  She
has lots more ahead of her in her life.  Cassie will take a  break for
maternity leave this Spring, then we will continue trialing  in Excellent
agility and
we're always working on herding (her  *favorite* sport).

I would like to thank Nicky & Lew Bunch & Chris Jolley for  entrusting the
incredible Cassie to our family.  We adore her.  She's  such fun to live with
and train.

Julie Degen
& the TWO PAM CHs at the Degen house:

PAM CH Kingswood's Tora Tora Tora VCD1 TD CD MX AXJ CGC TC BH-A OAC OJC NGC
OFAh&e

PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson TD PT AX OAJ NAP NJP TC OFAh&e