[ SHOWGSD-L ] new CHAMPION brag!!

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:38:49 -0500

Jim & I are very proud of our new Champion Debric Caretti's Angelina who
finished yesterday in Muncie, at the ripe old age of 17 months!  Thank you
Bob & Carol Moore, and Paul Root for giving our gal the nod over some very
lovely bitches.....(There were 3 futurity winners, including Angel, in the
classes).........Angel's  sire is our BOF, R-BIM CH Caretti's Suicide
Squeeze HIC OFA H&E .  Her dam is Ranitas-Ryshers Calamity Jane OFA H&E , a
Nasdaq daughter.......Suicide Squeeze (EZ) now has 4 champions and 5
additional qualifiers.<VBG>......Angel was beautifully presented start to
finish by Scott & Loren Yergin, who not only make the dogs look great in the
ring, but also make going to shows great fun.......

Tired from the drive home, but still smiling,

Cyndi

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>

PS:  Even though she's not on the list, congratulations are in order for
Debbie Dunn, Angel's breeder.  This is her first homebred champion :-)