[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new AKC rules........ha ha ha ha ha

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:35:30 +0000

And the saddest comment of all is that we know these "AKC rules"
would not be enforced equitably...money always talks.-Kay Reamensnyder and
Betty Doerpinghaus-Home of Bedkar German Shepherds-bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxx our
Website:  www.bedkargsd.com > From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: bedkar@xxxxx;
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:
new AKC rules........ha ha ha ha ha> Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:03:12 -0400> >
Oh, yeah............and Nutracal, and maybe even sugar.......or a slice of
orange (for the sugar, of course)...> it's just ridiculous.......> P> -----
Original Message ----- > From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus > To:
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx ; Carolyn Martello ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Sent:
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:53 PM> Subject: RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new AKC
rules........ha ha ha ha ha> > Just out of curosity, would the drugs include
"Cheque Drops".......alteration> of "seasonal" coat changes and mood
swings???????> I have seen a lot of "TOP Bitches" that never miss a show all
year long.....> seems to me that should also be included.> > Kay> > -Kay
Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus> -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds>
-bedkar@xxxxx> -Visit our Website: www.bedkargsd.com> > > > > > From:
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> > To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new AKC rules........ha ha ha ha ha> > Date: Wed, 14
May 2008 10:37:24 -0400> > > > Keep in mind that other than the drugs thing,
none of this is new. > > Alterations of any kind have been verboten for some
years now, and it's > > always beem up to the judge to decide...and act upon.
And while we all know > > that a lot of dogs are dyed (including some top
winners) and quite a few > > drugged (some are on uppers, others on
downers...again, including some of > > the top winners in the country), and
everyone knows about Poodles and their > > hairpieces and hairspray, etc., none
of which are allowed, those things have > > been overlooked.> > Now, please
note that no one has said who's going to decide that a dog's > > been drugged
or medicated...so it looks like this job has been dumped on the > > judges,
too... what I want to know is "what does the judge write in the > > book" about
this? If I decide your dog has been drugged, and I throw the > > dog out for
that and put that down in my judge's book, can you sue me? I > > ask because
nowhere does it mention proof being necessary.........as I > > said...only
partially thought out, as usual.> > Peggy> > > > > >
8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.23.16/1432 - Release Date: 5/14/2008 7:49 AM> >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>