[ SHOWGSD-L ] negative thinking goes no where

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:11:22 -0500

I have been blissfully set to no mail since before the last meeting due to
issues at that meeting. I believe in open forums and telling it like it is. I
believe it is better to be a part of the solution than a complainer, If anyone
is going to report they should verify the facts first.  If you want to talk to
me - call or email and I will call you back. Personal attacks by anyone in this
club are counterproductive. Wake up everyone look around. The numbers of
exhibitors are falling as our group is aging so fast. Remember what your mom
said -if you can't say anything nice say nothing. If you can fix all the
problems run for the Board or share your information. We all need to pull
together or we won't have anything-Kris-515-993-1932
P.S. Central time zone- Going back to my bliss-by the way thanks to those that
posted on using albon for pano- worked like a charm-love love love the health
info-