[ SHOWGSD-L ] need training?

  • From: "Carolyn McKenna" <kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsds" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:00:41 -0500

   These stories are great.  I'll share one.  A few years ago I had taken Cite,
a Boss son, with me to
a judging assignment just for company shortly after he had finished . Another
judge on the panel
came up to my motel room to visit, and when I opened the door, she went
directly to the couch.
Cite was loose in the room and by the time she had settled on the couch, he had
her ankle
firmly, but gently between his jaws with his eyes cut to me as if to ask, "What
do you want me to
do with this ?" When I introduced her to him everything was fine, but thank
goodness she was a
dog person. Think they need training to protect sensibly ?  Not likely!
                                            Carolyn
Carolyn McKenna
361-293-5389