[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need to rant OT

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:17:40 -0500

I ended up just shutting the door while the mothers were still talking.
kerri

From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
To: romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need to rant OT
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:03:49 -0800 (PST)

(((Kerri ))),  Good job!

Don't you just hate those "Heart in the Throat" moments, sorry you ackkked !

  OTOH,
Heeeeeeeeee ............... Why shut my pie-hole ......... you dunn went and sweared at dem lil chillens ?

Maybe dem stooopids parents would rather the were made into a snow-fritter ?
  Den dey kuud suu you cawse dem brats wuz in yer propuurty .

  You deserve a big   hot fudge sundae IMO.

  ~S

Kerri Bojahra <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: last night neighbor kids built a snow fort type thing in my front yard ( not
with my permission they just did it) at 10 pm (i'm dressed in my
nightgown...no robe or slippers) i look out my front window and the kids are
in the "fort" (its very dark out) and the plow was comming down our road. (
if the plow hits this "fort the kids will be burried) out i run bare foot,
half nakkid, into the snowy front yard. i yell at kids to get the f...k out
of there and continue into the street where i flag down the plow guy ( no
snickering now plz!) good news is kids escape and plow stops.. I verbaly
blast kids...mentioned things like private property plows and getting
killed....sent them off my property. as soon as i got into the house i
promptly threw up it scared me that bad. 10 minutes later 3 mothers are at
my door attempting to give me crap for upsetting their children and swearing
at them once!!!!!!....no wonder our country is going to hell in a hand
basket....next time i think ill just put poop in the fort.
thanks for reading
kerri

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=43.658648~-79.383962&style=r&lvl=15&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3702663&cid=7ABE80D1746919B4!1329
From January 26 to February 8, 2007

POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

TV dinner still cooling?

Don?t waste time standing in line?try shopping online. Visit Sympatico / MSN Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca