[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need suggestions for sons dog with bad hip

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:39:34 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2009 11:20:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If  I could
get her allergies under control, she'd be a very happy  camper.

Ah...yes lets talk allergies.     What  type are they, skin or dermatitis?
My Canadian vet has gone a bit homeopathic/herbalist on  me.  I have a male
at 8 years
that has suffered with some skin types and is highly allergic  to fleas.
This vet suggested
a Chinese herb.....Hoxsey Like Formula.  And boy does it  work.
You can google it....also good for cancer problems amongst  other things.
But, word of caution....you don't just order this online and  use.  You
must have an
experienced herbalist work out a dose appropriate for your  dog.  It can be
toxic.

I have used it now on my male for 1 1/2 years though with  excellent
results.....
Will say, what I originally got from my vet was a bit  pricey.  I did find
a US online place to get same and my vet sent  them a script/authorization
to buy from them.  Larger bottle and much  cheaper, so shop about and get a
vet to support you with  this.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark