[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need suggestions for sons dog with bad hip

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:45:52 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2009 7:16:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
One thing I did when Tory had a pinched disk in his back  was to go to a
canine accupuncturist.  This process was amazing and  the vet had a number of
hip patients that showed remarkable  recovery.  This same vet is nationally
known for her work in stem  cell research where she has placed good cells
into the hip area has had  remarkable success!  Dogs that could hardly walk
were out playing  frisbee like young pups!  The accupuncture was not that
expensive  at all and totally healed Tory's back pain.  I would not hesitate
use this.  Cynthia

I agree Cynthia.  Not sure this guy needs this  yet, but it is a great fall
back as the situation worsens.  Had a 10  yr old with DM and started
acupuncture. He was having severe  difficulty walking.  It gave him 2 more
reasonable years.....and he  LOVED the endorphen high!  We would go into the
clinic
with him  hardly walking and come out with him tearing around doing the
happy  dance.  Only had to go once a week after the initial work up build up
which was 3 times for 2 weeks, 2 times for 2 weeks then  weekly.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark