[ SHOWGSD-L ] need miniature or toy poodle breeder in S Cal.

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:13:50 -0400

My ex-husband is looking for preferably a miniature but will consider toy
poodle.  Home with adults, teens and grandchildren. Lives in the San Diego
area.

This will be strictly a spoiled house pet but he does not want to get into
the pet store/puppy mill or BYB so he called me.

Diane Roberts

Majestic German Shepherds

Tampa Bay German Shepherd Rescue, Inc www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
<http://www.tampabaygsdrescue.org/>