[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need ideas

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 23:32:23 +0000

Can you say No Bark Collar. I have a girl that would bark just to hear herself
because there was no other reason for it. Two hours with a no bark collar
turned on high and no more barking. They are very smart and learn real fast to
keep quiet.I would put it on her and not even have it turned on and she was
quiet after the first day.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises