[ SHOWGSD-L ] need cute phrases for puppy names please

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:21:49 EST

Hi again,
I think I am going to use cute "phrases" for puppy names this time.   Never
did that before but many of you are doing that and I have seen  some
really nice names-so I thought I would try.  I have 5 girls & 3  boys-all black
and red/tan.
I have a couple names  I like but my mind keeps going blank when  I try to
think.  (must be a senior moment or something.)  Anyway, my  favorite so far
is "Aint She Sweet"
Any suggestions I will appreciate.
Thanks,

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch.
Mikey)