[ SHOWGSD-L ] need computer help PLEASE--MS Word

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:05:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,--specially Zoe or any other computer persons,

I just got a new/used computer from my computer guy who has a store &
fixes & sells used computers--been going to him for years-he is good.   Anyway,
this computer seems to be a good one-is a Dell, just got it  yesterday--but
it dosent have MS Word on it.  He cant put it on without the  disk of course
and I cant afford to go buy one (over $100.00).  I had MS  Word 2003 on my
old computer and I LOVE it--this one has the "Open Office"  programs on it
and although they are supposed to be ok--I WANT MS WORD.   EVERYTHING I have
is in Word-I have always used it--and this "Open Office" is  different.
QUESTION:--is there someone out there who would let me use their disk for
Word--2003 or newer--OR --I have looked and there are quite a few places
where  supposedly you can download a FREE version of MS Word 2003 or 2007.  I
will  list a couple of the links here--are these legit?  Or would I get some
virus or spyware from these??  Anyone know?
HELP ZOE--are you out there?  What do u think?  Hope these links  work-if
not, just google MS Word free version and see.
THANKS so much--the links are below--

Cheri Hunt
Cheradon
_www.cheradonshepherds.com_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com)

_Download  Microsoft Office 2007 | Microsoft Word Free Download_
(http://microsoftwordfreedownload.co/download-microsoft-office-2007)

_microsoft  word 2003 free download - Google Search_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1765l4859l0l11890l14l14l0l4l4l0l313l1813l0
.6.3.1l10l0&q=microsoft%20word%202003%20free%20download&ct=broad-revision&cd
=6&ie=UTF-8&sa=X)

_install free  microsoft word 2007 free download_
(http://en.softonic.com/s/install-free-microsoft-word-2007)

_Microsoft  word 2007 free download for windows XP - Windows_
(http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/250354-45-microsoft-word-2007-free-download-windows)

_Microsoft  Office Word 2007 Free Download - Make and edit documents with
charts_
(http://www.freedownloadsplace.com/Products/40512/Microsoft-Office-Word-2007) _
 -XP-General-_
(http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/250354-45-microsoft-word-2007-free-download-windows)

_Downloadster  - Microsoft Word Software Replacement_
(http://www.downloadster.org/writer.php?option=z&catid=&kw=microsoft+word+2007+free&custr=+microso
ft++word++2007++free&lptype=&mkwid=&aid=19&s=&cust=+microsoft++word++2007++f
ree_AD__&channel=&subid=DSTW_aIE&roia=!j4A4vq1BAAKLOkMAAAltVQAAbPdCAABx7Q-A)