[ SHOWGSD-L ] need a lab puppy or young adult

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:04:12 EST

Hello,
My neighbor who live across the street is looking for a labrador  puppy.  I
THINK they want a male but would prob take a female--they will  NOT show--only
want a pet--not into breeding so can be spayed or neutered.   They have 3 kids
and they are dog people and they are looking for a lovable pet  that loves
kids.  They will be a WONDERFUL loving home.  (they love my  dogs but really
want a lab.  Had 2 bulldogs for a long time and both had so  many health
problems
and ended up having to be put down.)
I just wondered if anyone here knew of someone who wanted a good home for a
pet --they cant afford much--maybe someone who is giving away a pup or young
dog--I promise they are a good home.  Or--does anyone know of a link or a  msg
board like our list that is for Lab people?
Thanks,
Cheri