[ SHOWGSD-L ] need URGENT Rescue help in GA

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:31:24 EDT

Got this note this morning... There is a gorgeous GSD in there.  I have to
work 11am to Midnight today or I would be on my way there NOW.  PLEASE CALL,
even from out of state to get them to extend the deadline!
sorry, stepped away from the computer to do some work & just got back & found
your email.  The shelter is NOT the Humane Society shelter.
It's the Clayton County Animal shelter.

Clayton County Animal Control
1396 Government Circle
JONESBORO, GA 30236