[ SHOWGSD-L ] natural weed killer

  • From: Denise Puglisi <kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:39:14 -0400

I bought a product last year called Burn Out ll.  Made by St Gabriels, it
has citric acid, clove oil, mineral oil and something else.  I sprayed weeds
on Tuesday and even established dandelions are dying.  I also added some
dawn dish detergent to help it stick to the plant.  It can be used by
Organic Farmers.   Bleach can also be used,  I forget how it breaks down but
supposedly is harmless also.  Also corn gluten is the same as preen and
cheaper to use after seeds have sprouted, do not use before or the seeds
won't sprout....this is a weed preventer not a weed killer
Denise
Jefferson Hills