[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: national weather

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <GrnRam415@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:39:31 -0400

I just got off the phone with Kim, my partner, who lives on the NC
coast.  There it is sunny and 70 degrees.  Here, 4 hours away in the
middle of the state, it's 41 degrees and sleeting!

Hope nothing like this happens in Beaumont!  Perhaps I will pack a
jacket and a sweater or two...

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam