[ SHOWGSD-L ] national streaming video question?

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 19:21:00 -0400

I guess we did pay for the World Trials last year and all we got for it was a
big bill and a law suit, but why would we pay for the Sieger show?  Maybe this
is wrong information.  I support the GSDCA, but I recognize other interests,
but our club should use our funds to support our events.

I would hope they are doing so.

Evan