[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: national sites

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:27:18 +0000

i have flown out of mississippi changed planes in washington with a dog in a
500 kennel. i have flown out of southern and northern cal, calgary, montana etc
etc etc. i have only had problems with delayed flights not with dogs on
flights. ask jimmy he flew out of buffalo for years with many size dogs. i live
2 hours away from the hub airports so i drive at both ends of the flight. fight
the traffic but i get there with dogs and bitches. any good travel agent can
make those arrangements for you.
---- <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How darned hard is this for everyone to understand? You need the big
Boeing or Air Bus jets to take a 500+. They only fly from hubs/larger
airports. Planes can be downsized at the last minute if the airline wants
ESPECIALLY happens w/ connecting flights when a leg isn't full. Dear God,
every
year the same thing. Caroline your patience is greater than mine! I DO NOT
fly an adult dog. To me, it's just not worth it. The last time I tried, 2x
a flight was canceled due to lightening storms and that was 9+ years ago.
That did it for me. We can ship semen easily now so no more need to ship
a bitch for breeding.

Ey-yi-yi!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/27/2015 10:22:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

All I can say Norma is being in New York, you must be located near a main
hub or Subsidiary like
La Guardia or JFK..........<G> It DOES make a difference....but most of
us do not have that access.
It is not the size of the aircraft that matters...it is the cargo door.
# 400 crates are typically not a problem anyway.
Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com