[ SHOWGSD-L ] national regional club parade

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:36:09 -0500

bring your members and your banners but no dogs for the Regional Club Parade(
banners optional) no need to enter just show up 15 minutes before the show is
scheduled to start on Saturday- give your name to the announcer as you go in-
We are going to have any new clubs enter first this year-see you all there.

Don't forget anyone new is invited to  a pizza party ringside  immediately
following the Futurity/Maturity finals- hosted by yours truly- there will be
members of the mentoring committee invited also- casual and relaxed- we will
have name tags for everyone- for any oldies I know most of you so do not try
and sneak in-Kris