[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: national judging ideas

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:21:55 -0700

Finally, Barb Hefner to the rescue.
Barb offers a fresh and positive approach actually offering a suggestion on=
 how to improve. I agree its a great idea for the future since nothing can =
be done about the past. Here at work if we bring an issue to the table and =
cant offer up a suggestion on how to improve then our managers don=E2=80=99=
t want to hear it until you have an idea on how to fix it.=20

For all of those that continue to bi$#@ in public
NEWS FLASH nothing positive ever comes from flaming emails, bad mouthing an=
d negativity from the masses. Hurtful and mean spirited comments do not rec=
tify what has been perceived to be a problem. It only makes a person that l=
oves what she does want to quit. I=E2=80=99m very disappointed in all invol=
ved. I love how some flamethrowers that weren=E2=80=99t even there stoked t=
he fire on this list then silently bowed out with no resolution, just hatre=
d. Have you noticed it=E2=80=99s the same people all of the time?=20

Sincerely,
Rick Haase