[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: national dog show gsd?

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:35:08 -0500

Too bad, our breed is missing a perfect PR shot on TV.
The public is really making this dog show a tradition to watch. Every pet
person out there with a GSD or the love of them would have loved seeing their
breed on their even if for a short glimpse...........Bummer !!!
Wonder what the problem is?
Heck even my dad watches this show faithfully and he doesn't give a hoot about
dog shows..........

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com