[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: national brag

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roxyjoefrankie@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:21:16 -0700

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ROXANNE!!
Watching this renewed my faith in the fancy...Cinderella story...dreams
really DO come true!!
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"