[ SHOWGSD-L ] national Q's

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:28:04 -0500

I am working on finding a way to the national but first I have some
quesitons... dose juniors cost anything? I've never shown in juniors at the
nats. before but I heard they were free to enter...just wanna be sure before I
go and enter and look stupid for not sending any money lol. also, dose the dog
being used in juniors have to be enterd in the regular classes or specials? I
heard this was a thing they used to do but I don't know if it still must be
done. thank you in advance for any answers. I may not end up going it is simply
an idea right now, school comes first so I'd have to work it out with the
school and my parents.  Jessica Keenea Proud GSD JUNIOR Handler
http://www.freewebs.com/jessicakeenehandling/
Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008