[ SHOWGSD-L ] national

  • From: Toni Nelson <tmnelson0555@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:06:28 -0400

Not sure if this is allowed on the general list, but here goes.  If
you want to fly to the national but your dog doesn't, let me help.  I
am coming from New England, specifically New Hampshire.  I am wiling
to transport your dog and his stuff so all can ride in comfort.  I
have a large box truck with windows and A/C, so your precious furkids
will be safe with me.  You can call or e-mail me to reserve your spot.

Toni Nelson
Symphony Shepherds, Milford, NH

ph. 1-603-566-4599
tmnelson0555@xxxxxxxxxxx