[ SHOWGSD-L ] national

  • From: ellenborders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:03:49 +0000 (UTC)

What a national!  I'm ecstatic to brag that our "Bella", Jagan Lenlor's
SoLikeHappy won Best Of Futurity under judge Dan Smith.  The next day Bella
went 2nd in American bred which was indeed a quality filled class.  The ring
was beautiful and it was awesome to watch all the dogs in that big ring.

I want to thank Anne Thompson and Lorry Bellah for making this bitch available
to us.  I think she combines some of the best qualities of both her sire and
dam.  She is so much fun to live with - (sometimes too much).

I also want to thank Karen Taylor for loving and training Bella. I believe
Karen is absolutely the best at what she does. I love that she doesn't need to
take a dog for months on end to bring out the best in them, in a short time she
works magic.  I think Bella enjoys going to Karen's more than staying at
home!!

And of course Jerry Guzman shows an animial like no other.  I love watching
the two in the ring together.  Thank you Jerry!

Thanks to everyone for you congratulations and nice comments about Bella.
This is a national I will never forget!

Ellen Borders

Pam Odell (San Francisco)