[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: nat2015

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ebertin A. Michel" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 09:25:56 -0700

Perhaps List Members can get behind the requests… Who are powers that be?

You work so hard and are so appreciated, but you “can’t post what you don’t
have!”

And so many here at home are eagerly awaiting the marked catalog!

Storm

On Oct 17, 2015, at 9:22 AM, Michel Ebertin <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am tired of asking the powers that be to have someone send me official
results for the various classes.
So far NOTHING.
Can’t post what I don’t have.
Michel