[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mystery envelope (lol)

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:33:02 -0400

Yes, that was my big boo boo for last week - sending out a request for
trophy donations without including the request for trophy donations!!  LOLOL
To those of you who have already supported the National Agility Trophies
(now including Jean!) - THANK YOU!

For those who are thinking about it - thanks and hope to hear from you soon
with an email or a check in the mail!!

If I sent you a letter, please donate a National Agility Trophy!  If I
didn't send you a letter - please donate a National Agility Trophy!  Also if
you didn't receive a letter from me - maybe it got lost in the mail - so
please assume that I would love to include you in the catalog thanking our
trophy sponsors.

The special awards are spoken for except High in Trial ($125) but I have
lots and lots of class trophies to cover.  Two days of agility, 18 classes
per day, multiple jump heights - please help!  Any amount is great, or
specify $50 for a class 1st, $40 for 2nd, $30 for 3rd and/or $20 for 4th -
all those being regular agility classes; or $25 for a class 1st in Jumpers
With Weaves.

Thanks and if you need my address to send the check to, email me or it's in
the National advance brochure.

Best,
Kim McNamara