[ SHOWGSD-L ] my website

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:03:48 -0500

Hello everyone
just want to tell you that my website is updated as of today  Thank you Joan
Tuthill for the hard work with my server, what a pain the  last couple of
months have been for her.
You can check it out at www.mhonline.net/~rthunder
Congratulations to all the winners from this past weekend in the NE. Penny,
Linda, Sue,Iza, Laurie and Marylin.
Sincerely,
Marie & Nick Fedorow
Regal Thunder German Shepherds

Home of:
 Ch. Kridler's Kiss Me Goodnight, ofa h/e
Ch. Amber's Xena Gabrielle's Muse TC ofa h/e

Home of Certificate of Health Merit Excellent Holders
Sendaria's Wolf v Schneiderhof CD, TC, CGC-TDI
Regal Thunder's Aurora Bora CD, TC, CGC-TDI
past home To my first Champion:  Ch. Cheradon Achtung Ernbrook Molokai