[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: my update

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:37:46 -0700

Hi, I hope all is well in "lister land".
I have been set no-mail for a couple of weeks or so. I am not sure when I will
be "back" on the list.
Today I am scheduled for a MRI.
I  have missed the list very much and often wonder what is going on.
It is to uncomfortable for me  to sit long enough to check the archives.
The majority of the day, I am in the recliner with heat and my pain pills.
If any one cares to send me a brief re-cap, of "lister land" that would be most
welcome.
Hopefully everyone is doing well, winning some, losing some as per usual etc.
Meanwhile I am taking one day at a time, and lovin' the undivided attention I
am getting from my little Corgi, "Katie"
She watches over me day and night. What a good girl she is.
Beryl Eshom
Davis, CA