[ SHOWGSD-L ] my new pants that arent so new

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: JustBeingJess@xxxxxxx, bamachick2091@xxxxxxxxx, brittany1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chdgshower89@xxxxxxxxx, dog_poop_is_good@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:56:59 EDT

Well i was bored out of my mind in Geometry and I finished my  Geography
homework so i had nothing to do, because I had finished the class work  the day
before, I did it because I thought it was home work. I really need to  get an
assignment note book lol anyways I pulled out my white out pen to use it  on my
geography homework and once i finished that I left it out for some reason.  I
was just sitting there again bored so I decided to write my name on my pants
with the white out and then I signed it with my rock star signature.I wasn't
finished yet, I had to put a smiley,a flower  and a heart. It didn't  end
there either I wrote BOB, BOS, BJH, OS, BIS,BISS, RWD, RWB,WD,WB,GSD, CWC,
G1-G4,I drew a first place ribbon, and last but not least Miss Jr Handler  lol.
Then
I did it on the other leg. My pants actually look  really cool.
 Everyone kept asking me who Bob was or where I got my pants.  They actually
look like they were made at some store. I showed my mom and  surprisingly my
mom didn't yell at me she was like your pants and you better  keep wearing
them.She knew what the writing ment so that was  pretty cool shes learning! I
love
these pants!!! Everyone was commenting on  them, they seemed to like them too
even if they had no clue what it ment.

 I know this isn't the most exciting thing in the world but I thought  this
would make you guys laugh or smile, and maybe lighten up the mood here on  the
list. So everyone take a moment and just smile, lifes too short to be  aruging
with your friends and dog show family like this.
I hope everyone had a good day today, I made mine better thinking about a
dog show this weekend!!!

Melissa chavez
aka Miss jr handler
GsD & cWc