[ SHOWGSD-L ] my crazy weekend

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:32:19 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2007 9:10:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Geeze,  is there anything else we want to fight about today?  How about
that
it's Monday?

Kathy

I don't want to fight, I am way too tired,this shoveling snow/ice is for  the
birds....oh, never mind, they left for the winter!!

Saturday a coworker put me in touch with a local Rock Band, who have a
sheltie and a lhasa and they needed a haircut before they took the photos for
their album.  It was more of a repair job, the kids music is good but they  are
terrible groomers ....<G>.....Winston, the lhasa, ended up with a  mohawk and
Buddy the sheltie with a Lion's cut.  I remember   when my kids were in
band......boy I am glad they are grown up and  gone....hahaha.  I am supposed
to get
one of the first copies of their CD,  and yes, the dogs are going to be on the
picture....way cool.

Had a wonderful time with all my pets  yesterday, never even changed  from my
pj....we had yogurt, all climbed in bed, yes the 3 cats, the 3 dogs AND  the
bird....Pablo went to work and we did everything we are not supposed to
do.....LOL....

Got an email from 3 board members. The only thing they can agree on is that
they are trying to do what is best.  And for that I say Thank You.

Now, back to the real world.

Ileana