[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mutts/shame

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:50:30 -0500

LOL. Back in the 70s, my sister (a teenager) owned a Corgi mix who was really
smart. She trained her through the Novice level.  We went to a fun match and
entered her, with aprroval of the match holders.  She was NOT ILP registered.
The club was told this but took te $$$$ anyway.

She won Highest Scoring in the FUN MATCH, was awarded the rosette and trophy,
and went home.

A week later, we received a letter stating a mistake had been made, and since
she was not purebred, we had to return the rosette and trophy.

My mom wrote them a letter back and told them to stick that request where the
sun don't shine.

Sometimes, it is so sad how adults behave.   I always thought that the BEST dog
should win.

Barb H