[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: muddie

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:50:58 -0800

Kathleen writes:
Don't see the word Private

You wrote:
New Judge Linda Bankhead attempted to make fun of the Judge WHILE THE JUDGE=
WAS IN THE RING JUDGING....

Mrs. Franklin:

Pursuant to AKC Misconduct:

*Judges are advised to report to the Event Committee any abusive language
directed to them or any refusal to follow their instructions, as well as any
improper suggestions or requests they might receive to favor a particular
dog. Such reports are required not so much for the protection of the
individual judge, as to protect the integrity of the sport.

If you felt that Ms. Bankhead's behavior was worthy of being reported on the
list, one would think that you as the judge would realize should have
written Ms. Bankhead up for this behavior if.  Did you?

Kathaleen

I was in the ring judging and was told after the fact.  Actually, Fred L.
may rock more then once.  Unlike others, reporting this behavior would be
very serious and I'm just not as mean.
Helen
(Maybe that's a mistake)