[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: movement pics

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:17:32 -0400

I look at head placement and most times that tells alot...............you
can tell if a dog is on a tight lead their head is higher or if they are
over doubled and their head is up looking.
I love looking at and critiquing the pictures as much as the next person. I
am just saying i reserve a final determination for seeing a dog in person.
Pictures can be decieving in a good or bad way.........But still cool to
look at.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com