[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: most beautiful email from person who has 1 of my dogs--

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:57:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/09 11:53:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cheradongsd@xxxxxxx writes:

>  am still teary eyed after reading this and I just HAD to share it with
> the list--is ok with her so I am sending this to all of you.

cheri - thank you SO much for sharing such a beautiful portrait of a GSD.
what a delight - and a refreshing one, at that - to read!
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Popular laptop deals plus
free