[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: more sick and tired...

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:00:56 EDT

Well, not from California is AB1634 becomes law.

The AR groups are already jumping with glee at all the "complaints" they are
going to manufacture so that the AC can see that you own an intact dog.
(WWW/Mancuso, originating source of AB1634, is writing letters to her
supporters
telling them that even with the "new" AB1634, it is STILL MANDATORY SPAY
NEUTER.)   It will be illegal to own an intact dog in California if the bill
becomes
law.   No hysteria here, no scare tactics.   Read the bill.

Coming to your town/state next.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/25/08 10:31:55 AM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Obviously, this guy doesn't see the writing on the wall... when we are all
> living under MSN, where are the show dogs going to come from?  For that
> matter, where are the PET dogs going to come from?
>          Peggy

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.