[ SHOWGSD-L ] more info for Florida in Feb!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:08:13 -0800 (PST)

As we get much closer to closing day for entries I continue to do all I can to
make this a fantastic weekend.

  I have contacted the park and asked about RV's.  They have plenty of spots
for RV's, but no available spots.  However, I was encouraged to call and check
for cancellations at the park.

  The phone number for John Easterlin Park to see if there is room in the inn,
is 954-938-0610.  Also if you go to Broward Parks web site,
http://www.broward.org/parks/  and check out other parks that take RV's.  I
believe that Markam park takes RV's too.

  If you need more help, let me know.  You are welcome to email me here, or at
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx  and lovnobednc@xxxxxxx or call me at 305-772-3647.

  I will do all I can for each and every exhibitor and handler.  Just ask.

  Also, below is all the info needed to fill out blank entry forms.

  Feb 9 Ft Lauderdale, Bob Grady
  Feb 10 Miami, Jo LaRosa
  Feb 10, Ft Lauderdale, Leon Breault
  Feb 11, Miami, Chip Rayner

  Secretary for Miami, Ignacio Puente, 13015 SW 89 Place, Box 186, Miami, Fl
33176  Event numbers are 2007112601 and 2007112602

  Fax number for Miami is 305-594-2316

  Secretary for Ft Lauderdale, Beth Titterton,  3963 Nw 18Th Ave, Oakland Park
FL 3309  Event numbers are 2007230901 and 2007230902  Entries are $24 and $12
for puppies and veterans

  Questions, call Sheila Lieberman at 305-772-3647 or 786-293-3344, if she
can?t help you on the spot, she will get answers.  Entries are $24 and $12 for
puppies and veterans.

  REMEMBER time is running out to enter.  And you know you want to come.
  sheila

It's here! Your new message!