[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: more bad dog food

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:11:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2007 11:51:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sheila  metz here from Lindenhill. Just got on this list for the first time
in  months. All I have to say as a 20-year-old veteran reporter is that 75
percent of these posts would never make it in print. Rumors, gossip,not
checking with originial sources, hearsay, opinions based on nothing more
than people hold opinions, plain old lies and exaggerations would never  make
it at any news organizations--not just past an editor but the  attorneys who
represent the papers would flip out. Why are so many people  constantly on
this thing for hours on end every day? I don't get the  entertainment
value--other than to enjoy other people's pain and to one  up-man or
womanship via the safety of the internet. The list could be so  much more
valuable if people wrote the best they could with links to the  "facts" they
have. Best to you all, it is depressing to read this stuff.  If I didn't know
that so many people in the breed are really good people  who love dogs, I
wouldn't be involved in the fancy at all. best regards,  sheila metz

       Sheila   thanks for your  post as of now I am done with this subject
your right I have better things to do. If I feel I have anything more it
will be PVT.
Fred