[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: more bad dog food

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:37:22 -0500

Sheila metz here from Lindenhill. Just got on this list for the first time
in months. All I have to say as a 20-year-old veteran reporter is that 75
percent of these posts would never make it in print. Rumors, gossip,not
checking with originial sources, hearsay, opinions based on nothing more
than people hold opinions, plain old lies and exaggerations would never make
it at any news organizations--not just past an editor but the attorneys who
represent the papers would flip out. Why are so many people constantly on
this thing for hours on end every day? I don't get the entertainment
value--other than to enjoy other people's pain and to one up-man or
womanship via the safety of the internet. The list could be so much more
valuable if people wrote the best they could with links to the "facts" they
have. Best to you all, it is depressing to read this stuff. If I didn't know
that so many people in the breed are really good people who love dogs, I
wouldn't be involved in the fancy at all. best regards, sheila metz