[ SHOWGSD-L ] missed something

  • From: sally hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:12:56 -0600

Numerous people excitedly jumped on this like a mob.  They were  so eager
for that poor young handler to have "done something wrong" and that
gorgeous
bitch to be "undeserving".  Why?  Are they jealous or just  mean-spirited
or plain evil?  If we wonder why dog shows are decreasing in  popularity,
it's not because a handler gave a dog some Flagyl, it's because of  nasty
people who assume the worst and then spread vicious gossip and make
implications
of the worst kind.

I guess I must have missed a post or mis read the original post - I  thought
I read it was a top handler and bitch. I never saw where it said young
handler or the bitch was a German Shepherd.  My remarks were in general
stating we all know it goes and who does it.  One way of stopping i was not
to use the handler , buy from the owner or breed to the dog.

Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org
updated with new designs