[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mini vans

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:54:25 -0800

After my beautiful (well, I loved it:-) 2000 Aerostar met up with a
patch of black ice and a firehydrant, I looked and looked and ended up
with a Toyota RAV4.  I actually thought about one of those mini-cars,
but my kids (who grew up stuck in the back of small sportscars LOL)
decided they were worried about me in a mini-car.  I can put a couple
of dogs in the back with the seat bundled up (or removed), so we're
happy and PlentyPRetty, the CalicoCat, could care less.

See you at the shows?

Stormy Hope