[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: miami, last call

  • From: "tykemail@xxxxxxxxx" <tykemail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:29:02 -0500

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Edwin Hill edwinx@sbcglobal=2Enet
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:50:01 -0800 (PST)
To: almanya@bellsouth=2Enet, showgsd-l@freelists=2Eorg
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: miami, last call

I meet Sheila at the last National=2E=2E=2Eshe could sell ice to a Polar
Bear=2E=2E=2E=2EI may marry her too, why not=2E=2Elol=2E=2E=2EFB
FB- I wouldn't mind you as a son-in-law, but Art might object=2E  And you'=
ve
got to think about Liddy, Dexter and Kit!!
Elaine

almanya@bellsouth=2Enet wrote:  We should all have a Sheila in our clubs t=
pull in as many entries as=20
possible !! I give you alot of credit lady!!!!!!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www=2Ealmanyagsd=2Ecom

I very much admire her "git-up-and-go", but I'm sort of glad she's at the
other end of the coast from me=2E

Sheil- If you were still next door off 28, I'd probably be totally
exhausted, instead of only almost!!
Love you anyway!!
Mom

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E