[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: miami, last call

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:50:01 -0800 (PST)

I meet Sheila at the last National...she could sell ice to a Polar Bear....I
may marry her too, why not..lol...FB
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  We should all have a Sheila in our clubs to pull
in as many entries as
possible !! I give you alot of credit lady!!!!!!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com