[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mentors, how about are up and coming Stars (Juniors)

  • From: Lisa Smelser <lasmelser2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 04:46:50 -0800 (PST)

Alot of you know Gena (my Niece) .She is a Junior. She learns alot from
everyone. I have seen her in the ring with the best of them. I must say over
the past 3 years she has bloomed in to a junior that can handle almost any dog.
I have seen all of you help her and give her tips in the ring
(Tiffany,Jeff,Kent,Jon,Diane) to name a few.She considers theses people her
friends. She allways says hello,is always willing to help,show a dog or take a
dog back in for winners for anyone( in fact she loves to).She enjoys the sport
very much.She loves meeting new GSD people.She is 10years old and I will not
let her get caught up in the so called sides or clicks.She loves all of you and
all your dogs. So lets not ruin our juniors, maybe we should be more like
them!!

Just saying!!

I know thats your line Jeff!!

         LISA