[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: memorial

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:24:23 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2005 4:10:24 PM Central Standard Time,
Danannkennel@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 2/7/2005 7:17:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This  makes me wonder if the PC  couldn't have a policy in place for a
tribute

for all members who pass  away? Would be a nice way to spend some of the PC
funds. maybe a  really nice Review spread or donate a set amount to
charities
of the  former members choice.....remembering the good times is  what it is
all about
sure would seem appropriate for  the club to recognize all the members who
have passed.

I  agree a small donation or a lovely ad in the review would be  great

As far back as I can remember,at our National,all names of those  passed
during the year are read,and a moment of silence is held. I've missed the  last
two ationals. Isn't this being done anymore ?? In fact I believe Bart
sometimes
did this at the dinner. Helen Miller Fisher