[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: memorable K-9 stories

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:42:10 -0600

Many of you older folk may remember our Paddington Bear- he was a senior guy
that was a house fluff and not much of a watch dog- well Frank was at home
down stairs on the computer one night when Paddington started non-stop
barking-Frank was annoyed - after five or ten minutes that Frank decided
that Paddington had gone senile but finally went to check on him to shut him
up-when Frank got upstairs he found out why Paddington had gone berserk-
Frank had started a fire in a pit we used for that purpose- the winds had
blown a spark and the hill below our house and the neighbors house was on
fire headed towards the two houses- I don't know if Paddington could see or
smelled the fire-they are truly smart-Kris