[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership applications

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:18:27 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2009 11:25:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Stormy435
 writes:
Willingness yes, required no.  Some people are wiling, but not  able at
times, but maybe later.   How can you track hours  at the computer
helping a club, or on the telephone?   I  never started working with a
club or the PC for a couple of   years after I joined, but then got
more and more  involved.

totally agree

Ileana
Steps!