[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: sweetness@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 00:15:36 EDT

And, can I say Barbara and I are on the same board of the same club..... It
 is a great club and Barbara is a treasured and valued member.  We do no
fighting, we enjoy each other and our differences and we get the job  done..

Debbie Kaser

In a message dated 9/3/2009 8:31:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sweetness@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This is  in response to Sally Hayden. I too agree about clubs getting
smaller
due to  bickering and nitpicking. A few years ago my husband and I joined a
local  club and after a while it seemed like there was so much fighting
going
on  over petty stuff that we finally left that club and joined the one we're
in  presently. Who wants to attend functions where this is going on? We
have
been active members of our present club for more than 10 years and I  can
honestly say I can count on most of our membership to help out our club  for
meetings and shows and not get negative  feedback.